- Model NO.: M01
- Theory: Laser
- Portable: Portable
- Pulse Duration: <10ns
- Frequency Range: 1-6Hz
- Power Supply: AC110V/10A/ 60Hz, AC220V/5A/50Hz
- Trademark: Vantee
- Specification: 52*32*32cm
- HS Code: 90189090
- Type: Pigment Treatment Instrument
- Application: Salon, Home
- Laser Wavelength: 1064nm / 532nm /1320nm
- Pulse Energy: 400~1000mj
- Cooling Mode: Internal Water Circulation+Fans Cooling+Outside Ai
- Gross Weight: 15kg
- Transport Package: 1 Set / Box
- Origin: China
Nd yag Laser tattoo removal equipment adopts the Q switch mode, which makes use of the instantaneous emitted laser to break the pigment in ill structure.
That's the laser instantaneous emit theory: centralized high energy emit suddenly, which makes laser of settled wave band instantaneously penetrate through cuticle to the ill structure in 6ns, and break the relevant pigments quickly. After absorb the heat, the pigments swell and break down, some pigments (in skin-deep cuticle) fly off the body immediately, and other pigments (deep structure) break down then become the tiny granule can be licked up by the cell,digested and egest from the lymph sell. Then the pigments in ill structure lighten to disappear.
Moreover, the laser do not damage the around normal skin.
Therapeutic range of Nd yag laser machine:
1. 1064nm Wavelength: Remove black and dark blue tattoo pigments, such as tattoos, eyebrows, dark color around the eyes, freckle, age spot etc.
2. 532nm Wavelength: Remove red and brown tattoos and red mark.
3. 1320nm wavelength: The 1320nm wavelength: Skin whitening and rejuvenation.
1. Please adjust the power of the machine from 500 to 1000mj little by little according to the skin conditions to get the best treatment. Again. The laser aiming point should focus on the coloring point.
1064 is for black tattoo.
532 is for colorful tattoo.
2. Please make sure the machine is filled up with water before using it or it will cause the defective of the machine
Portable ND YAG Laser Tattoo Removal Device features:
1. 8 inch touch screen with 650nm red light aiming laser;
2. One-button design to switch from 1064nm to 532nm in wavelength;
3. Enhanced cooling system to support the machine to keep working in long time;
4. No injury to normal tissue;
5. Remove pigmentation without side effects or scar;
6. Short treatment period with outstanding effect.
ND YAG Laser Tattoo Removal Device Laser handle:
Portable ND YAG Laser tattoo removal machine display:
Nd yag laser tattoo removal machine treatment Q &A:
Q: Am I a candidate for tattoo removal?
A: Our laser can treat virtually all ink colors on all skin tones. Laser tattoo removal is the best option for those looking to remove unwanted ink, and there are very few contraindications to the treatment.
Q: How long does it take?
A: Treatments are very fast, and most tattoo removal appointments take 15 or 30 minutes at maximum. The actual treatment time is typically less than 3-5 minutes while some last just under 10 seconds.
Treatments are scheduled a minimum of six weeks apart to allow for quality ink elimination and skin healing between sessions.
Q: Can most tattoos be treated?
A: The majority of tattoos respond to laser treatments. Some pigments, especially green, orange and yellow are more difficult than other colors to eradicate, but even they usually respond following a prolonged course of treatments.
What separates Beloved Laser Tattoo Removal from other laser tattoo removal clinics is that our technology removes the full spectrum of colors rather than just a few certain colors.
Q: Does Laser Tattoo Removal treat minors?
A: Yes. Any patient under 18 years of age can be treated with parental/guardian consent.
Q: Does laser tattoo removal hurt?
A: Laser tattoo removal can sting a little and feels like having an elastic band snapped against the skin.
Beloved Laser Tattoo Removal owns and operates a Q-Plus C laser, which is the most powerful laser on the market as well as one of the most gentle on the skin.
In the past, laser tattoo removal was relatively unpleasant; technology has matured a great deal.
Q: How many laser tattoo removal treatments are needed?
A: The number of treatments needed to remove a tattoo depends on its size, color, and the depth of penetration of the ink among other factors. An amateur tattoo may need 2-5 treatments. A professional multi-colored design might need 3-15 or more treatments.
Typically after the first or second treatment is when the number of treatments can be better estimated. If you'd like to lighten a tattoo so you can cover it with a new one, the number of laser treatments will likely be 25% to 50% fewer than those needed to completely remove a tattoo.