- Model NO.: DR180
- Theory: Microneedles
- Portable: Portable
- Material of Needles: Titanium or Stainless Steel
- Trademark: Vantee
- Origin: China
- Type: Derma Rolling System
- Application: Salon, Home
- Needles: 540 Pins
- Needle Length: 0.2mm - 3.0mm
- Specification: 18*12*6cm
- HS Code: 90189090
Microneedles Derma roller Instruction:
Derma roller, naturally to increase the levels of the collagen and refresh your skin. Now dermaroller is becoming a common cosmetic procedure as treatment by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
It is very effective for all scar types, especially for hard to heal acne, stretch mark and atrophic white scarring.
All Micro Needle Roller treatments can be done at home, and as part of a simple daily beauty regime.
Micro needle roller applications
* Stretch marks
* Acne- and surgical scars
* Wrinkles and anti-aging
* Ice pick- and chickenpox scars
* Treating or reducing cellulite
* Enlarged pores
* Lack of firmnes
* Age spots & sun damage
* Under-eye bags
* Hair loss
* Hyper pigmentation
Microneedles derma roller features:
1. 180 pins face derma roller,titanium needle is available;
2. Sealed with clear case and medical paper to protect during the shipment;
3. Stainless steel or titanium disk needle;
4. Derma roller head color: purple, green, black;
5. Micro needle roller handle color: white, black, clear.
Needle length of 180 Pins Derma Roller:
180 needles Derma Roller: with 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm. 2.5mm, 3.0mm.
Advantages of Micro needle roller for eye treatment:
1. Does not destroy the structural integrity of the skin
2. Gradually remove the skin deep toxins and waste
3. Establish a direct transportation between skin and beauty product
4. Improve the ability of wound healing and anti-aging
5. No side effect, safe and reliable
6. Simple operation
How to clean derma roller:
1. Before and after the skin needling treatment, please disinfect the dermaroller.
2. First pour some at least 75% alcohol in the dermaroller storage container or some other clean cup. The derma roller head should be all covered with the alcohol. Leave the roller in there for a while. Then, take it out, run hot water over it and allow the derma roller to air dry on paper towel.
3. After cleaning your dermaroller place it to storage box or container that is provided with the dermaroller.
4. You should do this after every skin needling session to disinfect your derma roller. Never place your dermaroller in boiling water or in an auto-calve as this may permanently damage the needles.