- Model NO.: DR192
- Theory: Microneedles
- Portable: Portable
- Material of Needles: Titanium or Stainless Steel
- Trademark: Vantee
- Origin: China
- Type: Derma Rolling System
- Application: Salon, Home
- Needles: 192 Pins
- Needle Length: 0.2mm - 3.0mm
- Specification: 16.2*4.5*4cm
- HS Code: 90189090
Micro Needle Roller Instruction:
192 Pins Derma roller, naturally to increase the levels of the collagen and refresh your skin. Now dermaroller is becoming a common cosmetic procedure as treatment by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
It is very effective for all scar types, especially for hard to heal acne, stretch mark and atrophic white scarring.
All Micro Needle Roller treatments can be done at home, and as part of a simple daily beauty regime.
192 Needles Microneedle applications
* Stretch marks
* Acne- and surgical scars
* Wrinkles and anti-aging
* Ice pick- and chickenpox scars
* Treating or reducing cellulite
* Enlarged pores
* Lack of firmnes
* Age spots & sun damage
* Under-eye bags
* Hair loss
* Hyper pigmentation
192 Needles Micro derma roller features:
1. 192 pins derma roller,titanium needle is available;
2. Sealed with clear case and medical paper to protect during the shipment;
3. Stainless steel or titanium disk needle;
4. Derma roller head color: purple, green, black;
5. Micro needle roller handle color: white, black, clear, silver and golden.
Needle length of micro needle roller:
192 needles Derma Roller: With 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm. 2.5mm, 3.0mm.
Operation the micro-needing roller:
1. Choose appropriate length of needle according to the treatment.
2. During use, the rolling of Derma Roller should be meticulous and dense, the strength should be uniform.
3. Apply cool mask after 192 needles derma roller treatment, it has the effect of easing, eliminating redness and moisturizing.
4. Pay attention to anti-inflammation and sun blocking.
How to clean 192 pins derma roller:
1. Before and after the skin needling treatment, please disinfect the dermaroller.
2. First pour some at least 75% alcohol in the derma roller storage container or some other clean cup. The derma roller head should be all covered with the alcohol. Leave the roller in there for a while. Then, take it out, run hot water over it and allow the derma roller to air dry on paper towel.
3. After cleaning the 192 pins derma roller place it to storage box or container that is provided with the derma roller.
4. You should do this after every skin needling session to disinfect your derma roller. Never place your dermaroller in boiling water or in an auto-calve as this may permanently damage the needles.