- Model NO.: ZGTS
- Theory: Microneedles
- Portable: Portable
- Material of Needles: Titanium
- Trademark: Vantee
- Specification: 15.5*6.3*6.5cm
- HS Code: 90189090
- Type: Derma Rolling System
- Application: Salon, Home
- Needles: 192 Pins
- Needle Length: 0.2mm - 3.0mm
- Transport Package: Carton Box, Plastic Box
- Origin: China
Micro Needle Roller Instruction:
1. Needle material : titanium alloy;
2. Handle / Roller Material : PC+ABS;
3. High sealing sterilization packaging;
4. Special a method of construction by lock-up;
5. 50% improvement of needle's strength than a normal material.
ZGTS Microneedles Derma roller applications:
1. Scar Removal - including acne scar removal / treatment;
2. Stretch Mark Removal / Treatment;
3. Anti Ageing,Anti Wrinkle;
4. Cellulite Treatment / Cellulite Reduction or Removal;
5. Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration;
6. Hyper Pigmentation Treatment.
Needle length of micro needle roller:
192 Needles Derma Roller: with 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm. 2.5mm, 3.0mm.
Operation the ZGTS 192 pins micro-needing roller:
1. Choose appropriate length of needle according to the treatment.
2. During use, the rolling of ZGTS Derma Roller should be meticulous and dense, the strength should be uniform.
3. Apply cool mask after ZGTS Derma Roller treatment, it has the effect of easing, eliminating redness and moisturizing.
4. Pay attention to anti-inflammation and sun blocking.
How to clean ZGTS derma roller:
1. Before and after the skin needling treatment, please disinfect the ZGTS micro derma roller.
2. First pour some at least 75% alcohol in the dermaroller storage container or some other clean cup. The derma roller head should be all covered with the alcohol. Leave the roller in there for a while. Then, take it out, run hot water over it and allow the derma roller to air dry on paper towel.
3. After cleaning your dermaroller place it to storage box or container that is provided with the dermaroller.
4. You should do this after every skin needling session to disinfect your derma roller. Never place your dermaroller in boiling water or in an auto-calve as this may permanently damage the needles.